Paediatricians and neonatologists in London
Are you looking for paediatricians in London? Our Dottore London medical centre is for you.
The health of every child is important. For this reason, it needs the advice of specialists in neonatology and paediatrics that you can meet at our medical centre.
We’ll briefly show you what the difference between a neonatologist and a paediatrician is. We will also show you what kind of services are provided by our medical centre and how you can contact us to book an appointment for your child.
What is the difference between a neonatologist and a paediatrician?
A neonatologist is a paediatrician that specializes in neonatology. This medical doctor begins his work in the delivery room. Then, the specialist proceeds with a series of tests on the newborn aimed at ensuring his or her state of healt. If the newborn is underweight, deformed or affected by pathologies of some kind, the neonatologist will take care of him or her.
A paediatrician is the medical doctor whose duty is to prevent and treat diseases that may arise during the development of a child. When should you choose your baby’s paediatrician? As soon as your child and you are discharged from the hospital.
In fact, a paediatrician is the specialist who will take care of child’s health until the age of fourteen. During a medical examination, the paediatrician will do tests on your baby in order to check-up that he or she is not affected by pathologies and is growing normally.
Our italian Paediatricians & Neonatologists in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic consultations
- Drugs prescription
- Request for consultations with a specialist, clinical analysis and diagnostic testing
- Revision of a pediatric health card
- Therapeutic and diagnostic services (e.g. Medical treatments, Oropharyngeal swab, Ear swab, ecc)
- Echo Heart Scan
- House call consultations
- Consultation: £ 180
- Home consultation: £280 zone 1/2, £290 zone 3. After 7pm, Saturday and Sunday £320 zone 1/2, £330 zone 3.
- Consultation + ECG: £ 240
- Consultation + echo heart scan: £ 260
- Consultation + ECG + echo heart scan: £ 280
- Consultation + skin prick testing: £ 250