Orthopedists in London
If you are looking for orthopedists in London, our Dottore London medical centre is for you. Here you can find the orthopedists you need.
In the past, orthopedics was completely focused on the treatment of children’s spine deformities. However, nowadays orthopedics is for patients of any age.
We’ll briefly show you when you need to go for an orthopedic consultation and what kind of services are provided by our medical centre. Also, we’ll show you how you can contact us in order to book your first appointment.
Orthopedics is the branch of medicine that deals with the treatment of the diseases of the locomotor system. The locomotor system consists of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
It is recommended to go for an orthopedic consultation when the following diseases and injuries occur: bone fractures, sprains and dislocation, tendinopathies, muscle injuries, spinal and/or limb deformities, arthrosis, nerve compression syndromes, diseases metabolic bones.
An orthopedic consultation begins with the orthopedist’s analysis of patient’s symptoms. Then, the specialist examines patient’s clinical history and visits him or her. Finally, diagnostic investigations and tests are prescribed by the doctor.
Our italian Orthopedists in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Clinical assessment of hand, wrist and upper limb nerve disorders
- Congenital hand and upper limb anomalies counselling
- Clinical assessment of foot, hip and knee disorders
- Standard orthopaedic consultation for young and adults
- Clinical assessment of degenerative joint disease
- Prescription of diagnostic testing/investigations
- Review of investigations/imaging
- First consultation: £200/250
- Follow-up / review of investigations: £160/180