Nurses in London
Are you looking for nurses in London? Our Dottore London medical centre is for you.
A nurse is the health worker who takes care of nursing. The nurse does not only have a “technical” role, but is a professional who supports the patient both from a relational and educational point of view.
He is a professional who takes care of health, both from the point of view of the individual patient and the community.
We will briefly show you the duties of nurses, when you may need them, what are the services offered by our medical centre and how you can contact our nurses in case of need.
What does a nurse do?
A nurse is an health worker who takes care of many tasks:
- carrying out tests
- supplying and administration of drugs
- monitoring the medical conditions of patients through various instruments (heart and respiratory rate, measurement of body temperature and blood pressure,…)
- updating patient medical records
- prescribe cures and therapies
- carrying out vaccinations
- applying dressings and bandages
- assistance to doctors
Relationship between nurse and patient
The role of the nurse is very demanding. In addition to the physical point of view, they have pressure also from the mental and emotional point of view.
In fact, the task of a nurse does not stop only at the previous tasks described. A nurse must live with suffering situations of patients and family members, must be a “friend” who supports and at the same time must maintain great professionalism.
Our italian nurses in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Nursing care
- Vital parameters monitoring (eg. blood pressure, heart rate)