Neurologists in London
Are you looking for neurologists in London? Our Dottore London medical centre is for you.
Neurology is the branch of medicine that studies and treates central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disease.
We’ll briefly show you what a neurology consultation and a neurosurgery consultation are and what kind of services are provided by our medical centre. Also, we’ll show you how you can contact us in order to book your first visit.
Neurologists are medical doctors who specialize in neurology. Therefore, they deal with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of neurological diseases. The most frequent diseases are stroke, epilespsy, Alzheimer, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis. A neurology consultation lasts about 30 minutes and begins with the neurologist taking in consideration the patient’s clinical history.
Then, the patient is asked by the doctor to move around the room. In this way, the specialist can exclude or diagnose the presence of both central nervous system and brain’s pathologies.
You may need to see a neurologist if you are affected by the following symptoms: insomnia, dizziness, and headache.
A neurosurgery is the specialist who surgically intervenes on brain, spine, and nerves. When you need to see a specialist who is able to diagnose nervous system disease due to trauma, tumors, or infection, you should see a neurosurgeon.
The neurosurgery consultation is carried out in the following way: after examing the patient’s clinical history and visiting him or her, the neurosurgeon decides if surgery is needed.
Our italian Neurologists and Neurosurgeons in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
Neurology (Dr Scalfari and Dr Puledda):
- Assessment and treatment of al most common neurological disorders
- Assessment and treatment of all forms of headache
- Assessment and treatment of complex migraine
- Assessment and treatment of neuro-inflammatory disorders (Dr Scalfari)
- Assessment and treatment of multiple sclerosis (Dr Scalfari)
Neurosurgery (Mr Brogna):
- Assessment and treatment of al most common neurosurgical disorders
- Assessment and treatment of lower back pain with disc herniation
- First consultation: £180/200
- Follow up: £150