Gynaecologists in London
Are you a woman resident in the UK looking for gynaecologists in London? Our Dottore London medical centre is for you.
In fact, every woman, must take care of her health right from the age of menarche (the first menstrual flow).
We’ll briefly show you what a gynaecologists does, what kind of services are provided by our medical centre, and how you can contact us to book a medical examination.
What does a gynaecologist do?
A gynaecologist is a medical doctor that specializes in gynaecology and obstetrics. This professional represents a point of reference for every woman. The duty of each gynaecologyst is to check the state of health of the female reproductive system (consisting of the ovary, salping, uterus, vagina and vulva).
It’s essential to see a gynaecologyst from your puberty stage to the all other phases of your life. Periodic checks are needed during fertile period, menopause and postmenopause. Some of the fields of expertise of the gynaecologyst are menstrual cycle and its possible alteration, pregnancy, contraception, and infertility.
Our italian Gynaecologists in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Standard consultation
- Abnormal smear test (Pap Test)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Trans-abdominal (tummy scan) and trans-vaginal (internal scan) ultrasound scan
- Pregnancy ultrasound scan
- 3D scan
- Removal of genital warts
- Intrauterine device application and removal
- Contraceptive implant application and removal
- Consultation: £160
- Consultation + ultrasound scan: £220
- Ultrasound scan: £180
- Consultation + mid pregnancy ultrasound scan (12- 25 weeks – anomaly scan excluded): £290
- Mid pregnancy ultrasound scan (12- 25 weeks – anomaly scan excluded): £220
- Consultation + late pregnancy ultrasound scan + doppler (25-40 weeks): £290
- Late pregnancy ultrasound scan + doppler (25-40 weeks): £220