General physicians in London
Are you looking for general physicians in London? At our Dottore London medical centre you can meet the general physicians you need.
They have the duty of carring out the first assessment of the patient’s health status.
We’ll briefly show you what a general medical consultation is, what kind of services are provided by our medical centre, and how you can contact us.
General medical consultation
It is essential to see general physicians when you need to get an idea of your health. After visiting the patient, a general physician decides if thorough examinations or a specialist doctor’s advice are needed.
It is best practice to have an annual medical check-up from the age of fifty, even if health problems have not occurred yet. In fact, by identifying in advance bad habits, it is possible to modify them and prevent the onset of pathologies in the future.
When you are having your medical chek-up, the following tests are highly recommended: blood tests, stool tests, urine tests, triansaminase, electrocardiogram, and thyroid check.
Also, an abdominal ultrasound is very useful when you need to investigate the health of the liver, gallbladder, biliary tract, spleen, kidney, pancreas, stomach, large blood vessels, and the possible presence of lymph nodes.
Our italian General Physicians in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- General medical consultation;
- General medical consultation + Point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS)
- Health screenings/checks;
- Medical certificates;
- Medical prescriptions;
- Consultations, treatment and management of health conditions;
- Ongoing medical care and management of chronic illnesses;
- First consultation: £160/180
- Follow up: £130/160
- Consultation + spirometry test: £190
- General medical consultation + Point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS): £200
- General medical consultation + echo scan £220