Andrologists and urologists in London
Are you looking for andrologists and urologists in London? Our Dottore London medical centre is for you.
An urologist is a medical doctor who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases related to the male and female urinary tract.
An andrologist is a surgeon who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male genital system.
We will briefly show you the difference beetween an andrologist and an urologist, what urology consultations and andrology consultations are, what kind of services are provided by our medical centre and how you can contact our urologists and andrologist.
Urological consultation: when do you need it? Let’s start answering one of the most frequently asked questions. When diseases related to the urinary tract and/or the male genital tract occur, it is highly recommended to see an urologist.
The urinary system consists of the kidneys, urethra, ureters, and bladder. The male reproductive system consists of testes, vas deferens, epididymes, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis.
Urologists deal with the following pathologies: urinary incontinence, urinary infections (urethritis, cystitis), kidney stones, kidney failure, polycystic kidney, kydney cancer, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, penile cancer, and so on.
The andrologist is a doctor experienced in:
- anatomy and physiology of the reproductive organs of man: testicles, prostate, penis, etc …
- prevention and treatment of diseases of the male genital system
An andrological examination should be carried out in these situations:
- blood in the semen
- swollen or different sized testicles
- decreased sex drive
- erectile dysfunction
Our italian urologists in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Urology consultation £160
- Andrology consultation £160
- Follow up consultation £140
- Consultation + ultrasound scan £220
- Consultation + penile doppler ultrasound scan £280
- Shockwave therapy £400 per session (from 3 to 12 sessions)