Speech and language therapists in London
Are you looking for speech and language therapists in London? Our Dottore London medical centre puts at your disposal experts in the field of speech and language.
If some of your relatives are affected by speech and hearing disorders, contact us. In fact, speech and language therapists work with both children and adults.
We’ll briefly show you what a speech and language therapist does, what kind of services are provided by our medical centre, and how you can contact us.
What does a speech and language therapist do?
A speech and language therapist is the professional who deals with the prevention and treatment of language, voice, hearing, swallowing, and deafness disorders. Keep in mind that a speech and language therapist takes care of patients of all ages.
During speech therapy sessions, the therapist corrects patient’s innate or acquired disorders of both oral and written language. Professionals in the field of speech and language deal with the following disorders:
- dyslexia: difficulty in reading and writing correctly
- dyscalculia: difficulty in learning mathematics
- dysgraphia: difficulty in learning writing
- atypical swallowing
Our italian speech and language therapists in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Language and communication delay
- Language specific disorder
- Language acquisition in bilingualism
- Learning difficulties
- Deafness and hearing impairment
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Swallowing disorder
- Counselling and parents support
- Collaboration with the school
- First consultation: £120
- Follow up: £80
- House consultation: £150 first consultation, £110 follow up