Cosmetic surgeons in London
Are you looking for cosmetic surgeons in London? Contact our Dottore London medical centre.
A cosmetic surgeon is a medical doctor that specializes in cosmetic surgery and deals with improving patient’s body.
We’ll briefly show you who needs to see a cosmetic surgeon, what kind of services are provided by our medical centre, and how you can contact us.
The purpose of cosmetic surgery is to restore the patients’s trust in their body.
In addition to aesthetic purposes, plastic surgery is used to repair damage to the patient’s body due to trauma or disease. Cosmetic surgery is exclusively for healthy people instead.
The services provided by our medical centre are non-surgical treatments aimed at rejuvenating the patient’s face. They are listed below in detail:
- Botox: botulinum toxin-based treatment that is used to reduce wrinkles and improve skin tone. It is injected into the facial muscles responsible for the appeareance of wrinkles.
- Filler: it is a treatment consisting in the injection of biocompatible sustances into the skin. The purpose is to restore volume to the patient’s face filling the wrinkles appeared because of the aging.
- Chemical peeling: it is a treatment that eliminates the surface layer of the skin. To do this, chemicals and acids are applied on the facial skin. It is very useful treatment if you aim at reducing surface wrinkles, making the complexion more uniform, and narrowing the pores.
Our italian cosmetic surgeons in London are italian mother tongue and they can speak english at the best professional level.
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures broadly targeted towards skin rejuvenation and restoration of lost volume.
- Consultation: £250
- Botulinum toxin injections: from £300
- Fillers: from £400
- Chemical Skin Peel: from £400